11/7/17

Clear Scraps Fall Panel

Hi everyone, I'm working with the Clear Scraps November kit.   This kit includes a Deco Printer Tray, XL Scallops, Together Word Title, Vine Chip Embellishment and paper from Simple Stories.
Fall is finally here and it's time to get Fall home décor out.  This kit has everything you need to create some wonderful Fall pieces.

November-clearscraps-kit-3-steph-ackerman

Using one of the XL shapes, I painted it with copper paint, in keeping with my fall theme.  I removed the film from one side of the shape at a time to keep the other side clean while I painted the other side.

Fall-panel-clearscraps-steph-ackerman

Next, I die cut a 9"" circle from one of the included Simple Stories papers to fit the front of the acrylic.  Then I die cut cardstock at 10" to fit the back of the acrylic.

Fall-panel-clearscraps-1-steph-ackerman

To decorate I created leaves using white clay from Makin'sⓇ Clay.  I  painted them with assorted Tattered Angels paints and embossed with several embossing folders.



The acrylic word "Together" was painted with Tatterd Angels Copper paint and allowed to dry.

November-clearscraps-kit-steph-ackerman

With all elements ready, it was time to assemble my panel.  I arranged the leaves along the left edge and adhered them with Beacon Adhesives.  Next, I added my photo and the tag blocks which were cut from the Simple Stories collection using foam adhesives for dimension.  I wanted the elements to appear as if they were floating on the page.

November-clearscraps-kit-3-steph-ackerman

Finally, I used a clothes pin to clip Together to the layout, adding a touch of Beacon Adhesives to the "T" for more stability.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment