9/18/17

Joy Clair and RInea Foiled Cards

Hi everyone, I'm on the Joy Clair blog today with two of the new stamp sets that  were recently released.  We are also working with Rinea Foils this month and I created two very different cards combining Joy Clair stamps and Rinea Foils.



My first card uses the Be a Flamingo stamp set which consists of 13 images and phrases.   I  started by adding black cardstock to my card, then I cut Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper slightly smaller and embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.   The foils emboss really well and the details reflect that.


After adhering the embossed paper to the card, I added a strip of pink cardstock and wrapped some twine on the right side.  The flamingo was stamped on white cardstock and colored before die cutting, matting and adding to the card with foam adhesives.  I die cut the phrase and added it in the left corner.


For my next card, I used October Fun.  Consisting of 13 images and phrases, this stamp set is perfect for bible journaling and card making.  It makes for awesome Halloween cards.


I used Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and embossed it with a Halloween embossing folder.  Next, I stamped and fussy cut 3 of the Halloween images from  October Fun.  I lined them up in front of the embossed Halloween house.  The panel was matted with blue cardstock and added to a black card with foam adhesives for dimension.

Happy Haunting was stamped on white cardstock, die cut and matted with blue cardstock. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment