9/17/17

Christmas Cards with Rinea Foiled Papers

Hi everyone, now that summer is ending, it's time to turn our thoughts toward Christmas creations.  Incorporating Rinea Foiled Papers in card making makes the cards truly elegant.


I used an assortment of Rinea Foiled Papers, Joy Clair stamps, Spellbinders dies and embossing folders to create two very different Christmas cards.


I cut Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper to fit a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.  The foil embosses beautifully.


I matted the embossed panel with black cardstock so the Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper really stands out.


Using Spellbinders Ornament dies, I die cut large ornaments from black cardstock and medium ornaments from Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  Then I die cut the wreaths from Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  Using glue dots, I placed the wreaths on the ornaments and added bows to the top.  I adhered the foiled ornaments to the black ornaments.


Joy was stamped on white cardstock, die cut then added to the center of the ornament.  Whisker Graphics twine was tied to the ornaments before adding them to the card.


My next card uses another Spellbinders ornament die.


I embossed white cardstock with another Cuttlebug embossing folder and lightly inked it.


I die cut a large ornament from Ruby/Ruby Star Struck Foiled Paper and a smaller ornament from white cardstock.  Using black ink, I stamped the phrase on the white ornament.  After die cutting another ornament from Gold/Gold Star Struck Foiled Paper, I also die cut the center.  I  adhered the white ornament under the Gold/Gold Star Struck Foiled Paper, creating a border.


I added the larger ornament to the card with foam adhesives for dimension and then placed the smaller ornament on top with foam adhesives.


These are such pretty cards.  Are you ready to start creating your Christmas cards yet?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment