8/22/17

Doodling Trees

Hi everyone.    It's Tuesday and it's my turn on the Topflight Stamp blog.  If you haven't checked out the Topflight store yet, you need to see the variety of stamps in the store.  They have some amazing stamps from all over the world.

Today I'm using a stamp from Leane Creatief - Trees.  These stamps come from the Netherlands.


I began by stamping the trees on white cardstock.  I used a water brush with several colors of green inks to paint the trees.   



Next, I doodled on the tree then used Spellbinders dies.






Using a masking technique, I stamped the tree twice and again added color with a water brush and several shades of green ink.  Then I fussy cut the trees.



Please stop by the Topflight Stamp blog for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment