5/9/17

Fight the Good Fight

My newest card on the Joy Clair blog using the God's Army stamp set.


This stamp set is perfect for the soldier in your life or anyone that needs something to help them fight whatever issues they may be having.  Using my Scor-Pal I created a top folding card from kraft cardstock.  I stamped the boots and dog tags on kraft cardstock.


I love the camo stamps so I used green cardstock and stamped the camo stamps randomly with green ink.  I love the tone on tone look.  I die cut 2 ovals to fit the center of my card, adhering the smaller one with foam adhesives for dimension.  The boots and dog tags were then fussy cut and added atop the oval with foam adhesives.  The phrase was stamped on the same green cardstock in the same green ink to coordinate with the card.  I further matted it with kraft cardstock and added it atop the dog tags.


Thanks for stopping by and remember to stop by the Joy Clair blog to see what the designers have been creating.

Steph


1 comment: