4/9/17

Amazing floral cards with Rinea Foils

Hi everyone, I've got some amazing cards to share with you today using Rinea Foils.  I know I've said it before, but these foils are absolutely amazing!

Check out this Mothers Day card I created.  I love it.  And it is stunning in real life!


I had this lovely Spellbinders die I wanted to use and since it came with 2 dies, it was easy to mat the main die cut panel with another color.  I used Embossed Violet and Glossy Silver.   The foils cut beautifully with the Spellbinders dies.


I created a 5 1/2" square card from white cardstock and lightly inked the edges with purple ink.  Then I used Beacon Adhesive to adhere the Violet layer to the Silver layer.  Then I adhered it across my card.


Happy Mothers Day from Joy Clair Stamps was stamped on white cardstock and die cut into a circle.  A larger die cut circle was created from the Embossed Violet foil.  Then I used foam adhesives to adhere the circles to the center of the card.


To finish I added a few dew drops to the flowers.

And since I needed a wedding card, I created another card.


After creating my card, I die cut and embossed flower petals and a label from Glossy Gold Foil and leaves from Glossy Emerald/Gold Foil to create leaves.  The flower looks gorgeous created from foils and you can form them any way you want.


The wedding sentiment, from Joy Clair stamps, was stamped on white cardstock and was added to the foil label.

Rinea Foils really add an amazing look to your projects. 

Supplies:
Spellbinders Dies
Beacon Adhesives
Joy Clair Stamps - Mother's Day, Wedding Sentiments
The Robin's Nest Dew Drops

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


6 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous and elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The foils add so much to these designs! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi, if you have a chance to try these foils you will love them!

      Delete
  3. These are beautiful! I love the foils and will have to get some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April, you will absolutely love these foils!

      Delete