3/24/17

Never Lose Hope

Hi everyone, I love butterflies and this page from a Leisure Arts coloring book was the perfect starting point for a card. 


Leisure Arts has some amazing colored pencils and coloring books and I'm using a page from the Art of Coloring Animals.


I colored one of the butterflies with assorted colors, then cut a panel to fit my card.  I wanted the focus on the butterfly so I left the background white.


I wanted a spring feel so I inked the panel with purple ink and matted it with purple cardstock.


I wrapped purple ribbon around a gray card, then placed the panel on top with foam adhesives for dimension.


A Unity stamp was inked with purple and then die cut and matted with 2 layers of purple cardstock.


Robin's Nest Dew Drops were added about the butterfly for some added dimension.

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment