3/5/17

Happy Easter with Rinea Foils

Hi everyone, I've got a new post on the Rinea Foils blog

Winter has gone on far too long and I've started to create Spring projects.  I have been having fun with Rinea Foils and this month I created an Easter project.


I had this fun wood sign and thought it would work well for an Easter project.   Easter is all about bunnies and Easter eggs so I die cut the bunny from my Cricut Expression and added a wiggly eye and fuzzy tail.

The Easter eggs were really fun to create.  I punched the Easter eggs from assorted Embossed Foils - Blue, Purple and Hot Pink.  I stamped assorted designs on Glossy Silver Foil and then heat embossed them.  Heat embossing turns out beautifully on the foils, just be careful not to overheat. 


I created grass using the Glossy Green/Gold Foil.  I simply cut a 1" strip of foil,  cut into it randomly, then rolled the cut edges over giving the illusion of grass.  I adhered this to the bottom of my panel, then I placed the eggs in the corner under the grass. 


The base eggs were adhered to the panel using Beacon Adhesive.  I placed foam adhesives under the top eggs for dimension then added several gems to the pink egg.


Happy Easter was die cut from Hot Pink Embossed Foil with Sizzix dies.


Rinea Foils can be easily die cut and punched. The cuts are always clean and crisp.


What do you think? 

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment