3/8/17

Happy Easter Gift Bag with Clear Scraps

Hi everyone, I have my first post on the Clear Scraps blog.

I received an amazing kit to work with for March and my first project is an Easter gift bag.

The March Main Kit includes-
Clear Scraps
XL Deco Shapes
Scallop Mini Oval clipboard
Chip Easter
Chip Oval Scallop
3x13 Rejoice

Doodlebug Spring Thing Collection
12x12 Sticker Sheet
















As we are nearing Easter, I decided to decorate a gift bag for Easter. 

I wanted the Chip Easter to be my focal element so I painted it with an assortment of Tattered Angels paints.  Next I separated the Chip Oval Scallop and used the outer ring.  I also painted it with Tattered Angels paints, then cut the dotted paper to fit behind the oval.

While waiting for my elements to dry, I used the floral paper from the Doodlebug Spring Thing collection, matting it with cardstock and adding it to my gift bag.




Using Beacon 3-in-1 Adhesive, I adhered the Chip Oval Scallop to the bag.  Next, I added the Chip Easter on top on a slight angle.  Finally, I adhered several dew drops about the bag.

I love creating pretty gift bags and the products from the March Main Kit were perfect for this project.

Are you ready for Easter?

Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment