12/23/16

Quick and Easy GIft Ideas - Day 9

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last two years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 30 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

And today I am on the Clearsnap blog with this fun Snowman Bag.


Supplies:
Colorbox Crafter's Ink by Ann Butler - Blueberry, Canyon
ColorBox Crafter's Ink by Ann Butler Reinkers - Tangelo, Sunshine, Aquamarine
Unity Stamps - 1" Faux Quilting Stamps

 
I found this cute canvas tote in a local store and decided to color it with Ann Butler's Crafters Ink.
Place a piece of cardboard inside so the ink does not leak through the canvas


 
Begin by placing several drops of Tangelo on an acrylic block.
Use a paintbrush to paint in his nose.

 
Continue painting the canvas bag with Limelight and Aquamarine.  The reinkers are perfect to use with a dry paintbrush. 
I painted his hat with Canyon Ink as I did not have a reinker.  I added a little bit of water on my brush to smooth the ink

 
Next, I used Unity Stamps with Blueberry ink to create a pattern around the edges of the bag,

 
 
Isn't this adorable?  Wouldn't it make a wonderful gift to give some special?  Just fill with little goodies and gift it.


If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here: 
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment