12/24/16

Quick and Easy Gift Ideas - Day 10

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last two years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 30 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

Today it's Christmas Eve and it's all about tags.  Tags not only can adorn your boxes and packages, but consider using them as gift card holders.


Use an assortment of different sized tags and cover them with pattern papers.  This is a perfect project for using up all your scraps.


Add a strip of corrugated paper across the center and create a "pocket" using a Christmas stamp from Clearsnap. 


Slip a gift card between the layers and give to someone special. 



I hope you've enjoyed my 10 days of quick and easy gift ideas.

If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here: 
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9

Merry Christmas everyone.


Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment