6/22/16

Enjoy Life clipboard

Hi everyone, just wanted to show you a fun way to alter and decorate a canvas covered clipboard.

 
 
This canvas covered clipboard was begging to be altered - it was just so plain.  So I added color with Faber Castell Gelatos, randomly blending the colors into the canvas with a baby wipe.
 
I spritzed Pink Poodle and Red Chillies Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists on watercolor paper.  Once dry, I stamped a sentiment from IndigoBlue's Enjoy Life stamp set.  It's an oversized sentiment and was perfect for the center of the clipboard.  I die cut the sentiment and 2 cardstock layers using Spellbinders ovals. 
 
 
I stamped a Prima doll, colored and fussy cut her then adhered her to the oval.  I surrounded the sentiment and the edges of the clipboard with Spellbinders floral dies in 2 shades of green, then added flowers in 2 shades of pink.  A few pearls were added to the flowers.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment