4/25/16

Happy Mother's Day

Hi everyone.  As we near the end of April, it's time to turn our thoughts to Mother's Day.  Sadly, my Mom is no longer with me but I know she would have loved this card!

 
Beginning with cardstock and a left over scrap of pattern paper, I add a flower as the focal image.  To create the flower I combined a mixture of red and white clay from Makin's Clay to achieve a rich pink color, then I used the Makin's Clay Ultimate Clay Machine to roll out the clay into a thin sheet.   See this post for details on cutting the perfect flowers from clay.

 
Next I layered 3 different sized flowers together with a brad and placed the flower on the card with some ribbon. 

 
Happy Mother's Day is from So Suzy stamps and was perfect for this card.


Clay adds no weight to your card, doesn't break and easily forms into any design you need.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment