4/21/16

Happy Mother's Day with Chibitronics

It's almost Mother's Day - time to create a card for Mom, or that special woman in your life.

Today I'm working with Chibitronics.  Chibitronics are fun little circuit stickers that work with copper tape and are part of the Designer Crafts Connection blog hop this month.


Products-file-image-300x300


The Starter Kit comes with everything you need to start creating your own light up projects.  Follow along with the included Sketchbook to practice before beginning your own project - it really shows you how to work with the circuits. 

It takes a bit of patience to set up the light system, but once you get it set up, it's pretty amazing to see it in action.

 
This fun Unity Stamp was perfect for adding Chibitronics.  I was able to set up the lights so they shine through several flowers on my card by simply punching holes in the 2 pink flowers and placing the circuitry behind them.


Touching the concealed battery under the sentiment allows the lights to shine through the pink flowers.

 
Finish off the card by adding additional flowers and brads.

 
Enter to win your own Chibi Lights Kit by leaving me a comment and then visiting the Designer Crafts Connection blog and leaving a comment.  You will also  find a list of designers participating in this hop. Please check them out.

Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

11 comments:

  1. I love this card! So pretty and the lights put it over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Mother's Day card! The lights are the perfect little surprise and are super fun to add to handmade cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to bring the shine through on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Great job with the lights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card and placement of the lights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Steph. This is such a special Mother's Day card. Great use of the lights. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card ! Wish I could give it to my mom! I need me some of those lights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card ! Wish I could give it to my mom! I need me some of those lights!!!

    ReplyDelete