10/21/15

Autumn Bliss with Joy Clair stamps

Hi everyone.  I am so excited to be a part of a new stamp company's first design team.  Joy Clair creates high quality clear stamps in a wide assortment of styles and designs.   They stamp really well with clean edges.  
http://www.joyclair.com/ 
 
 
I used the Hello Autumn stamp set for my card.   This stamp set has lots of images as well as tons of sentiments.  I really loved the leaves so I stamped them three times and inked them with the colors of fall.  To make them more realistic, I lightly spritzed them with water and crushed them in my hands.  As they dried, they uncurled but retained the fold lines.  Some more ink about the edges made them more realistic.
 
 
 
The phrase was the perfect mate to the leaves so I slightly popped it on top of the leaves.
 
 
 
 
Please stop by the store and check out all the stamps that are available.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment